It's hard to tell if I'm nesting or if it's just the neat freak in me moving things around? Anyhoo, I decided to make a list of things I want to get done before the baby is born.
1. Finally turn my blog into Jake's baby book (from pregnancy to his 12 month birthday). I will make the decision tonight on which website to guide me. Any suggestions on finished products, leave a comment.
2. I want to learn how to sew. I mean seriously, how hard can it be? I want to make my own burp clothes, blankets, etc. Guess I need to start with a sewing machine. Might have to turn to my friend Terra to make baby #2 his things until I can figure this one out. ;)
3. Finish making Baby #2's nursery mobile. I decided to make it out of tissue poms and paper lanterns.
4. Wash all of baby #2's things. Probably start this when I'm 36 weeks. (in 3 weeks).
5. Pack my bag like I'm having a c section... just in case. Probably at 36 weeks.
6. Have big brother/little brother shirts made.
7. Fully put together Baby #2's room. Currently waiting on his bedding and mattress.
8. Finalize my mother's flight. Going to book her like I'm having a c section for March 18th... see what happens, I can always change it.
9. Start baby #2's baby book. Just like I did with Jake. Then all I had to do is place articles and pictures on it.
10. Get a new bassinet. I love the one from Pottery Barn.
Well, that's all I can think of as of now. Since these boys will be close in age, I'm able to utilize some of the same things... this makes life so much easier! A great thing having kids close in age. ;)
I'll be updating this list.