1. If I say, "no, no, no", Jake will respond with a big smile (and pointing his finger like me), "nah, nah, nah".
2. He LOVES his puzzles. He figures them out so quickly. Then depending what kind of puzzle it is he'll point to things and say there names. For example, he has a car/truck puzzle, so he's constantly pointing and saying car!
3. He has 10 teeth that I can see. He hasn't cried much or complained about teething. I haven't given him any kind of medicine for teething either.
4. We are moving away from the bottle. In the morning he likes his "baba", so we are working on just sippy cups.
5. He loves "wa wa (water)! He likes juice too, but I rarely give it to him (probably a few times a week). I mainly give him water, and milk.
6. He's still in size 5 diapers.
7. He wears 3T clothing.
8. His shoe size is a 7.
9. He's napping mainly once a day. Around 11am until about 12:30/1pm. He's not much of a napper. He does sleep from 7pm until 6:30/7am.
10. He loves to run outside, play with the dog, play basketball, and he even likes to color.
11. His favorite foods are peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, grilled cheese, potato pie (or Shepard's pie), any kind of rice, peas, chicken, turkey meatloaf, etc. He's a pretty good eater.
12. He drinks water, milk, apple juice, orange juice, and a little cranberry.
13. One of my favorite things he does (and he has for awhile now), is if he does something good he'll say, "DID IT" super loud! And he'll either clap for himself or put his arms in the air!
Those are just a few things. Thought I should maintain my blogging for reference with baby #2. Hope you all have a good day!