Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

I have ALWAYS liked Valentines Day. Even as a child! My mom would always do a little something special for every holiday. So, I will continue this tradition with my family. I will always make cards, and give small thoughtful gifts to the ones I love. That's what my mom did, and I always looked forward to the goodies, and it's what my children will look forward to as well... and of course I do something special for my husband as well.

Today/Tonight will be a mellow night at home, and then Grant is setting something special up for Saturday night. Date night. :)

Make sure you tell your loved ones that you love them. Tomorrow is not promised. Happy Valentines Day friends!

Look at where Jake was just last year. What a difference a year makes. How fast they grow! Maybe by St. Patricks Day we will have our second son!? EXCITED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs