Friday, October 9, 2015

Jake's 5th Birthday Party.

I totally forgot to post Jake's 5th birthday party. Oops! I just saw it on my drafts. Well, I will blog quickly about it since it was a month ago now.

Jake had a super fun birthday week. We went to an Ice Cream parlor with family on his actual birthday, and then celebrated at BouceU with friends. I loved seeing the kids run like crazy in a padded place! ha ha. They also had some guys helping the kids while the bounced. It was an easy birthday party for me at 7 months pregnant. And it's exactly what Jake wanted to do. SCORE!

Here are some pictures from his birthday week:
Lunch date with mommy and Asher:
 Make a wish!
 Ferrell's Ice Cream Parlor with family. This place is SO cool! PS. I want to go back before we have the baby... ICE CREAM!
BounceU with friends:
Hubby and my big bro from college!
Preggie friends!
The crew:
Time to eat:
My 5 year old!
Made a few masks for the kids to wear! Teen Titan Go style.
Thank you for all that came and celebrated our first born's birthday. What great memories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs