Thursday, October 29, 2015

34 weeks *Sprinkle for baby S*

What a fun weekend spent with my closest friends, celebrating the arrival of our baby girl. I'm still in shock that this boy mom is having a daughter. I'm beyond excited. I'm so incredibly happy. Sharing this moment, with my girls was unforgettable. Thank you Katy, Julie, and Liz for a beautiful lunch, and for all my friends that came to celebrate. 

34.6 weeks.
The set up:
The ladies:
 Bestie.
 Hostesses! 
 Thank you all for coming and celebrating our baby girl. I am so blessed to have such wonderful women in my life. Our little girl is one lucky lady... as am I! Tomorrow is my 36 week appointment... It'll be interesting to see where we are. Since I've been battling preterm labor, I believe she'll be here soon. I will update my blog tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs