We had a bounce house, piñata, lots of food, goodies... and I even made masks and had extra ninja turtle weapons.
I made these masks myself. So easy. I used felt, and green ribbon. The kids liked these more than the store bought masks we had here. Go figure!
My aunt made this really cool jello/worm dish! This may have been one of the first things gone!
Craft time for the kids! What else will they do? MAKE NINJA TURTLES!
I cut everything out of foam style paper, and had funny eyes that I bought at Michael's, and little mouth pieces that I cut out of craft paper.
Facts about Jake:
1. Favorite color is blue.
2. Wearing size 5/6 (small) in little boys.
3. Favorite shows are: TMNT, Paw Patrol, Wally Kazam, and Peppa Pig. Favorite movies are: Fox and The Hound, Monsters U, Planes, and Frozen.
4. Jake loves all sports. His favorites are baseball, and football. And even golf! Thanks to his uncle D!
5. He can swim.
6. He loves art and crafts.
7. He can spell his name, his brothers, and even mine!
8. He loves school, and would like to go everyday. But, he won't be full time until next year when he goes to TK at his elementary school.
9. He loves popcorn, peanut butter, pretzels, and goldfish. In that order. I just asked him. haha ;)
10. He's the sweetest little boy you've ever met.
11. He likes to show his brother the ropes.
There's so much more! Thought this would be cute to look back on one day and smile. On to more blogs to post!