Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Asher - 4 months.

Today was Asher's 4 month baby well appointment. I swear I just had this boy! Every day, week, and month, seem to just go by faster and faster around here. I love seeing my boys grow. But, I also get sad to see how fast they are growing. I love the milestones, but I also want to freeze time. I want to freeze time when I'm holding them, rocking them to sleep, playing puzzles, and kissing their faces. Jeez! I just love being a mom.
Here is my little man at his doctors appointment:
He did great with the shots. He let out a cry with the shot, and then quickly got over it!
Asher continues to grow! He's 26 3/4 inches, and 18 lbs, 12 oz. So, he's in the 95% percentile for both. He's a big boy. He's still wearing 12 month size clothes, and in a size 3 diaper. He's loves to sit up in his bumbo, and his jumper, while watching all of us around him. He's laughing, talking, and grabbing on to everything. Even though he doesn't love tummy time... we still do it. The doctor said how strong he was and commented on his neck control.

Look at this little guy rocking tummy time! I could kiss him all day. Oh, wait! I do! hehe.
I have been blogging through my phone, so if there are spelling errors, etc... please forgive me. I need to take the time to jump on our big computer so I can do a better job with that. Unfortunately, I'm just too busy to make that a habit! ;)

All in all, everything is going great at the Stone house. We are just plugging along. It's almost July, and we are getting ready for our first vacation as a family of 4! I can't wait to see my family! Boise is a great town. I'm sure the boys will enjoy going to visit as they get older. Playing golf, basketball, baseball, swimming, hunting, fishing, and many more outdoor sports! We will be getting Asher dedicated on one of the services as well. So, that will be very special for us.

Asher's schedule is pretty straight forward during the day. Even though we aren't sleep training yet, and aren't following any book for that matter... he generally eats, plays, and naps... until we bathe, and put down in his bassinet for the night. He's waking up more often in the middle of the night again.... And the doctor thinks he might be going through a growth spurt. hmm. I know it will get better again... I just have to be patient. We wont sleep train until he's 5/6 months old. The doctor agreed with this age. He is a much better sleeper than Jake though. I don't think we will have such a hard time with him going down. It'll just be an adjustment from the bassinet to the crib. I make it sound so easy, don't I?

Here are some pictures of his 4 month "picky stickies". When he hits 6 months I'll post one from each month to compare. If I have a moment to go back and check out Jake's, maybe I'll compare the 2! So cute! Love my boys!
Look at these lips! Precious.
Over the weekend, we decided to go down to the beach to check out the waves. We went to one of the same beaches that my mom used to take Marty and I to. I love Seal Beach! We went after Jake's swim lesson, and lunch. After we checked out the waves we got Jake his first ice cream cone. He's had yogurt, etc... but, never ice cream. He loved it!

Look at Jake! He's almost 22 months old! He's such a big boy!
My world. I'm holding Asher in the baby Ergo below! We just went down to check out the waves... not to hang out all day. We will be doing a beach day soon... might even do that this weekend!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs