Saturday, March 24, 2012

Asher is 1 month!

I had a baby a month ago? WOWSERS! It goes by even faster with your second baby. My little man is growing so fast. He's a little over 10 lbs and 8 oz, and he's getting bigger everyday! He's been wearing size 1 diapers from the start, and in size 3 month clothes. I never even got a chance for the newborn clothes. I thought because I was having him so early he'd be in some. Nope. ;)

Life has been pretty good over here. He's awake more and more during the day... but, still giving me longer stretches of sleep during the day. However, during the night he's been giving me more 3 hour stretches. He sleeps better in his bassinet than Jake did. I have been contemplating putting Asher in his crib swaddled. So, I might try and start swaddling him again. Jake HATED it, so I stopped... and Asher hasn't been very fond of it either. So, I stopped with him as well. However, I heard to try again and try and put him in his crib. We'll see. I really like him close to me at night. Especially, with all of the feedings.

Here are some pictures I took today:
 I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
 Cutie pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs