Thursday, July 14, 2011

4th of July and Boise trip. (part two)

I got home from Boise on Tuesday evening and realized I forgot my laptop. So, I had to have my family send it to me. I just got it this afternoon. I'm so behind on pictures and posts. So, let me get right to it.

The 4th of July was so much fun! We hung out and ate lots of food! Good wine, laughter, and lots of fireworks. My parents backyard is pretty much on the 11th hole. It's beautiful. Grant set off fireworks in the back and so did all the other neighbors. You could see fireworks from 3 other surrounding cities. It was so beautiful. Another thing I love about Boise is that the sun doesn't set until 10pm. So, you can stay up and out longer. It's great! 

Jake did great with his sleep schedule. It didn't bother him at all. He adjusted to the time right away. He's so wonderful on the plane too. He cuddles up to me and sleeps the entire time. What a trooper! He's getting so big though. Like I said in a few blogs ago... The baby carriers are done. My back is usually so sore after I walk around with him in it.  Now, I just carry him or put him in the BOB stroller. I have the whole baby travel thing down packed. I never over pack and it's just the right amount. 

Grant and I have a little family vacation planned in August. We're going to Scottsdale, AZ. I haven't been in years. So, I'm excited to be taking a trip just our family of 3. :)

Here are some pics:
We made smores on the fire pit. This picture was taken at 9:30pm!
 A few pictures at Indian Creek Winery on the 4th of July.
Ya Ya with Jake.

 My grandma bought Jake a baby pool to stay cool in. We made Dylan get in too! ha! 
 JAKE LOVED IT!! He loves water.
 Such a happy baby!
Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful trip!! Jake is getting so big, he always looks so happy, just like his mamma :) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs