Friday, July 15, 2011

10 months old (July 1st)

Yes, Jake is well on his way to 11 months old. But, like I said, I'm still catching up on posts. Here are some pictures I took when we got back with his stickers on! My big boy is 10 months.

He's quite the eater. He refuses baby food. He eats it from time to time but prefers big people food. He loves veggie/turkey dogs, chicken, turkey, beef, spaghetti with meat balls, meatloaf (I make turkey meatloaf), wheat bread, cheese (any kind... but, favorites are cheddar, mozzarella, and Munster), apples, strawberries, bananas, lemons, oranges, grapes, yogurt, graham crackers, beans (black), rice (cous cous is his favorite), etc. Gives you a little idea. He pretty much eats everything I do.

He's cruising along the furniture and lets go of it to try and balance. He walks along his baby gate and pushes it forward in hopes it opens wide enough for him to sneak out. When the gate is open or he's put on the ground he really scoots along! He's already a hand full. I love it!

Birthday planning is well on its way! I'm planning on a dessert table and a fun parent BBQ. Let's be honest, the 1st birthday party is for parents, right? Doesn't mean the party planner in me can't get creative though too. We are going to do something mellow here at our house. Probably similar to Grant's birthday. Party here for the food and then games at the bay!

Here are some pics of my big boy!
Next up... 11 months!
Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. hello! I'm coming from FTLOB for critiquing! I have to say, your layout is awesome!!! Its really professional and your writing style is really personal and easy to read. The only thing I would suggest is making your pictures flushed with the edges of your post space. Little Chief Honeybee has a great tutorial about this! I've have used it for a couple of months now and it has really changed my blog for the better! Here's the link if you're interested:

    http://honeybeeinthecity.blogspot.com/2011/05/blogging-tut-streamlining-photo-size.html

    it goes into editing your posts with the html editor. If you don't know how to do it, DON'T be intimidated! i had no idea how to do it, but its really simple if you follow her directions!

    your little boy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the CUTEST boy in the world! Happy 10 month to him! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs