Friday, January 31, 2014

Family

It's been a few weeks since my parents went home, but I'm finally getting around to this blog. I'm getting really behind on what we've been up to over here. So... I better start catching up. 

My dad fixed so many things here at our house, my mom cooked amazing meals, and they both LOVED on my boys. They LOVE their grand babies. I felt so lucky. We had so much fun! 

Dinning out, making cookies, dinners at home, painting, coloring, wine nights, sitting by the fire, park fun, shopping, and so on. I wish we could do these things on a regular basis. Since we can't, I'm happy for the fun time spent together. :)

Here are some pics:
Out at breakfast. One of our fave breakie spots.
Took my dad to buy trees.
My grandma and mom painted with the boys...
We celebrated New Years... These two are super tight!
Silly boys. Dylan (10), and Jake (3).
Mommy, Jakey, and I.
Asher helping his pop pop. Asher followed my dad around trying to help him do things around the house.
My boys.
Mommy and I.
We went to appys and wine...
AND... We went to Home Goods to design a gallery wall.
Now it's time to put photos in all of the frames.
Boys saying goodbye.
We miss them so much. I can't wait until we see them in March!!! :)

Thank you mom and dad for all that you guys did for us. We love you so very much! That was my favorite Christmas by far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs