Friday, January 31, 2014

Family part 2 post

My grandma came back into town a little over a week ago for her sister in laws funeral. It was a sad occasion that she came back, but it was nice she could spend time with her brothers and family as well.  My uncle (my grandma's son), and his family came over a lot. We did lunches, and dinners! My boys LOVE their grandma's, uncle Phil, and cousins. 

Here are the boys and my grandma playing with chalk.
 We went to my uncles for dinner.
 After dinner my uncle bathed my boys. :)
Aunt Audrey gave the boys tooth brushes. Jake put his toothbrush in the holder, until next time. ;) Asher was having a blast also!
Then a few days later, Grant's uncle and aunt came to visit. Uncle Grainger and Aunt Sandy live in Pennsylvania. Grant and I made Mexican food, and we all hung out. Grants cousin Amanda, my uncle, aunt, and cousin came over as well. It was a super fun day!
 Mandy and I. I seriously LOVE her so much!
Grainger and Sandy brought lots of books for the boys. They wrote very sweet messages in the books that they gave to the boys as well. It was so nice of them, and much appreciated. Asher carried around the books that were given to him, and Jake wanted everyone to read to him... including Sandy. My boys LOVE books!
 Cousins.
Such a fun weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs