Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Antigua Mon!

We're back! What an amazing honeymoon (belated) and vacation in general. We certainly had a memorable time! My favorite part other than relaxing with Grant was taking the circumnavigation cruise around the island. We were able to snorkel twice and visit small islands that surround Antigua as well. I found that I'm actually good at tennis and can beat most guys at pool... however, I struggled with snorkeling at first. I will admit... I am NO fish! haha. Caribbean food is spicy and flavorful! And we can’t wait for our next adventure! Here are some pictures from our trip! Enjoy!
Cheers,
Brooke

























1 comment:

  1. What an amazing trip. I am so happy to see you so happy, you deserve it!! We would love to have you over for dinner soon! Have a wonderful holiday season!! :) Summer

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs