Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day weekend

Grant and I just got back into town from our trip to Maryland to visit Larry, Ginny, and Dave. It was a total blast! We drove up to Annapolis in the afternoon on Friday and from there we jumped on Larry boat and drove around the bay and had dinner. The next day we drove up to Ocean City and stayed there a few days. Grant and I got back late on Monday night. Here are the pictures from our trip. Thank you Ginny, Dave, and Larry for a wonderful time. We miss you guys already!

This weekend... Is my 29th birthday! We are going to Wokcano's for dinner and then out dancing! I will update the blog with pictures next week. Stayed tuned... here I come 29!

Cheers,
Brooke



















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs