Saturday, July 13, 2013

Jake's 1st day at Preschool!!!

Well, after months of researching, we've found a great preschool. I'm thrilled that my little man loves it as much as I do.

Jake is 2 1/2, and going to be 3 in September. I wanted him to start this summer for a few days a week to see how he liked it. He goes on Tuesday and Thursdays from 9-12pm. Just for a few hours. He's going to a Christian preschool, so he's learning bible stories, playing with other children his age, and also doing fun projects. In the next few weeks we are starting potty training... and they assist at school.

He wasn't scared or nervous at all. I was nervous and scared though. We walked into the school as a family, and Jake walked right into his room. Looked over at me, and said, "bye mom!" Really?! That was it? I got tears in my eyes, but was happy that he is so confident.
His new backpack.
He walked in and started playing with the toys.  It was weird leaving Jake. We're always together. But, it's so good for him to do his own little thing. School is so important to me!
I then drove off with this little turkey. He loves all his alone time with me... but, is so happy when he sees his big brother later!

His first project!

This week they are learning about baby Moses. Our "at home activity" is to go outside and thank God for the wind, air, and clouds. It's the cutest thing ever!

Until next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs