Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween weekend...

We're back! What a fun trip!! It took 2 days to get to Idaho because we had to stop in Beaver, Utah due to snow. And then it took 2 days to get back because we stayed in Mesquite, Nevada.

I had such a blast hanging out with my family and trick or treating with Dylan! It was also very exciting watching Boise State win again! We even had a party where I was able to put my creativity to work! I made a table cloth as well as table runners that were like the football field. Hopefully Boise will continue to get better and play tougher teams every year so there is more validity to their standings in the BCS (can you tell I've been listening to commentators). ;)

Mom and Dad, thank you for having all of us! I'm so lucky to have parents as wonderful as the both of you. I can't wait to see you guys for Christmas!!

Here are some pictures from our trip:















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs